Minimal system requirements for:
1 Ghz or Higher
512 MB or More
Hard disk space:
Windows XP (SP2, SP3), Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8 (x32, x64)
Learn about antivirus, installation and licensing procedures, you can get help in using the link below.
Complete Antivirus Functionality
e-Tugra Security includes a fully installed antivirus with all the features that are included in e-Tugra Antivirus:
- Files check system in real time for the detection of viruses and other malicious programs that try to penetrate the computer;
- Daily update the database to ensure maximum work in a secure environment;
- Mail filter checks all email messages for malicious objects, thereby ensuring that no threat will penetrate the system with an e-mail;
- Heuristic analyzer identifies new viruses even if records for its detection are not present in the database;
- Three types of scanning – fast (for verification of critical system areas), complete (fully checked all the files on your computer), the sample (scanning at the discretion of the user).
- Control the access to network applications
A firewall monitors all applications that attempt to access the network. Both inbound and outbound traffic;
- Protection from unauthorized external attacks Firewall permits only outbound traffic for applications by default. This is to protect the system from trying to access it from the outside, as any incoming requests are blocked.
-Built-in set of rules. The program has a built-in database, which contains all the necessary rules for resolving or blocking (by the user) of the standard system services or protocols (NetBios, DHCP, DNS, etc.) during working in network. They can be used to allow or block network activity on such protocols even if the intricacies of their work in unknown.
- Ability to install general settings for all system applications e-Tugra Internet Security has the ability to install general settings to all applications. For example, if user need to all applications have the access to certain server. To do this it is enough to sign a rule in the settings, which allows access to the certain IP address through the certain port. So it is not necessary to create separate access rules for the server for each application.
WEB-filter and Mail scanning